Roofing Construction Project Manager A+ Roofing Company - Burr Ridge IL 60527Full-time,A+ Roofing is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in our Burr Ridge, Illinois location. The goal of this position is to coordinate and manage the work in a safe, productive, orderly and profitable manner, while never sacrificing quality.This position is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding. For the right candidate, there is great opportunity for growth and success within our company.The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Roof inspections - QC (Quality Control)
- Contract Negotiations
- Project Setup
- Project Management
- 50% Office Work and 50% Field Investigative Work
A+ Roofing has been providing the highest quality roofing and sheet metal services in Illinois for over 20 years. A+ Roofing maintains a strong, family oriented, culture with a heavy emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- Lead, communicate and supervise job details to crew.
- Interpret job requirements for crew and assign duties.
- Communicate with customer during project length.
- Analyze, communicate and resolve issues to achieve project goals.
- Inspect work areas to meet job requirements and company standards.
- Recommend materials and tools to be used.
- Assist in gathering additional material or returning extra while on project.
- Meets with other company managers to coordinate project activities.
- Recommends processes, procedures and tools to improve production, quality and value.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Performs final walk-thru after completed installations - QC (Quality Control)
- Must have a very good understanding of residential and commercial roofing applications and materials, especially shingles, single ply and metal systems
- Must have knowledge and experience in the building construction
- Must have good communications skills.
- Able to lift material and set up ladders.
- Able to walk roofs (flat to 9/12 pitch)
- Valid drivers license required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good computer skills
- Climbing Ladders and Working at Heights
- Preferred 2+ Years Project Manager Experience
- Able to work Saturday
We are offering:
- -Company truck
- -Fuel card
- -Salary + performance bonus
- -Company trip